92 Seabury Road
The above picture is of the Little House, a 12' by 12' shack with electricity, heat, carpet, and a rockin' stereo system. In front of the Little House is our new "afternoon deck," which was once home to the famed six-point-two sided hex-a-bench. Behind the Little House and to the left is a storage shed, and if you follow this path further to the left, you will arrive at our Tea-Tree House, a Japanese-Tea-House-inspired treehouse complete with sliding shoji doors. Our real house is a post and beam salt box.
From I-95 North
- On I-95 North, you will travel over the Piscataqua River Bridge. Welcome to Maine!
- Take exit 4 (The Yorks). It is the last exit before the Maine Turnpike.
- At the end of the ramp, bear right. You are now on a short access road.
- Bear right at the first traffic light. You are now on US Route 1.
- Quickly get into the left lane. Turn left at the next traffic light. You are now on Route 1A (York Street).
- You are looking for Organug Road. There is a white church on the corner and a sign for York Middle School.
Turn right onto Organug Road.
- Pass York Middle School and the York Golf & Tennis Club. After a mile on Organug, you should see the York River.
- Bear right to go over Sewall's Bridge (York River).
- At the end of the bridge, bear left to go up Sewall's Hill. You are now on Seabury Road.
- At the top of the hill, bear left to stay on Seabury.
- Go half a mile on Seabury. After a small hill, turn left onto a private drive marked Seabury Cove Road. We also have a "Johnson" sign and the number 92 on a nearby tree.
- Our house is the first house on this road. (Gray siding, yellow trim, attack dog in the driveway.)
- Park in the driveway behind the house, wave to to Japanese Tea/Tree House, and come in through the garage.
If all else fails, give us a ring.